Sunday, March 15, 2009

Firefox

Is anyone else really annoyed with the newest Firefox update? Ever since it was installed, it has not remembered a single password and never keeps me signed in on any website.

Having a rough weekend, 2 people were supposed to come look at my place as potential roommates, one guy chickened out at the last minute and sent me a freaking email even though he had my phone number (coward much) and the female didn't even bother doing that. While I was waiting for them I went to take the garbage out and my foot caught on the metal railing and down I went. Last time I fell I sprained my left ankle and almost ripped my right arm out of it's socket. Now, I sprained my left ankle (just as it was really starting to heal!) and almost ripped my left arm out of it's socket. God, you never know how much you use a muscle until it's out of commission. It was almost impossible putting deoderant on today :(

No comments: