Sunday, March 8, 2009

Winter Wonderland

I went to the clinic a second time on Friday and am happy to report that it wasn't a one time deal to have a good experience at a clinic in this province. Same clinic, same doctor, sure, but still. It was still a good one.

Last night I saw Watchmen. It wasn't a great movie and was about 45 minutes too long. Only the Lord Of The Rings needs be that long. Didn't help the whole movie experience that there was a major blizzard happening outside as soon as the movie was over. Good thing I didn't drive!

I am however, very glad that I got all my weekend type stuff done. Grocery shopping, done. Running around, done. Cleaning house, not done but will be done tomorrow when it's -26 out and I feel like working up a sweat.

Now, it's March, so I'm all for weird weather while the seasons change, happens every time, or maybe it's not weird, we just think it is. Either way, I'm done with snow and cold, and I want a half decent summer. I look forward to walking a few extra bus stops in the morning before I board, but will not be doing so in this crap weather!

That is all.

No comments: