Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Well.

The arm is starting to feel better, and it's a beautiful day outside! Of course, the last time I was in a good weather-related mood, I sprained my ankle. Should I crawl over to the couch and not move until the guy coming to look at my place calls me?

My aunt sent me an email while she was at work yesterday asking if they had stairs in Kelowna and wondering how I was doing. I assured her that they did have stairs in Kelowna, even cement ones! She thinks she's sooooooo funny.

She is staring layoffs in the face right now. We just got bonus cheques, so I'm not the least bit worried about my job. Scary when you think about it though, one day you're thinking about the week ahead wondering how busy it is, the next day you're wondering when it's your turn to be asked into the boss' office. I hope it goes well for her.

No comments: