Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Nola and Belle



This poor cat is at the vet right now. I thought she might have an infection in her mouth, turns out all her teeth are really bad and she will have to lose them ALL. She also had a fever due to the infection, which would had been caught had it not started on December 31st, when the damn vet office was closed. They want to do $170 blood work, plus give her antibiotics to ward off the infection (only $20) and then the removal of all the teeth will be "at least a couple hundred dollars" according to the vet. This is very stressful, as I was only beginning to build up my savings account again, and now it's all down the drain.

And to think, I still am not craving a cigarette. Today when I went to the gym I was surprised that I noticed how much like smoke my car smelled. I can't wait to get it detailed to get that smell, or as much of it as possible, out. This Champix is a freakin' wonder drug. Awesome.

No comments: