Sunday, January 31, 2010

UBCO

So I found out I got accepted to UBCO. Normally this would be an easy decision, but I grew up first before applying to school, and now feel the need to be responsible. I still have a car payment and a fucking SHITTY contract with Rogers that I will have to pay out for once I leave.

The thing is, there was another murder near my house 2 nights ago, and to be honest, I am completely done with this city. It would be a lot easier if I could just leave in time for school to start, but I can't go to school without a student loan and have a car payment.

Regarding the loan, I will not be approved as I make way too much right now, so I'm basically on my own for the first year. Yet another reason to stay. But then I have to live one more year in this shitty scary city. And during the summer I will have to put up with shitty traffic laden Stampede, and who wants that??

Guess I have a lot of decisions to make.

No comments: