Thursday, July 2, 2009

News.

Actually there isn't any. Not a lot has been happening. Erin and Brendan's wedding was absolutely perfect, including the weather. The bride's dress was very classic as was her makeup. It was an event for the record books.

I recently got internet put on my phone. I discovered I could have 500MB of transfer including email for $5 more a month. I'll give it a few months, and if I don't like it, I'll go back to just having email.

The cats are doing well, no health issues in a while (thank heavens).

I went shopping with a friend and spent $111 on 3 shirts and and undershirt.

I am just so excited to see my friends play on July 8th. What a blast that will be. Plus, bonus! My friend loaned me one of his lenses before he went to the Phillipines and it looks to be a damn cool zoom lens. Awesome.

There just isn't a whole lot else happening. Ahh well.

No comments: